Any company in the United States, Canada or Mexico engaged in the mining or processing of industrial sand is eligible to join the National Industrial Sand Association (NISA) as a member.
Membership in NISA provides each company with an array of excellent benefits and opportunities. And importantly, membership supports the industry as a whole. NISA members have the opportunity to:
- Help shape the future of the industrial sand industry.
- Improve communication in areas of mutual concern, such as safety and health of member company employees, the environment, government affairs, operations and engineering, and transportation.
- Become involved in technical program workshops and conferences, publications and research.
- Promote industrial sand.
- Address challenges and opportunities for the industrial sand industry.
- Network with peers.
- Stay current on cutting edge information about equipment, operating processes, and industry logistics and transportation issues.
- Participate in the NISA Silicosis Prevention Program.
Questions about membershp? Contact email@example.com, or 202-457-0200, ext. 3.